Fedoruk & Associates, Inc., is a public relations, social media and speaker services agency that is dedicated to telling the stories of people and organizations that are making positive contributions to our world.
We know that good storytellers are authentic and are committed to telling stories in an engaging manner. We understand that good stories capture attention and connect people to meaningful, resonant experiences. Because of our commitment, we are a fully-engaged, hands-on partner that consistently produces results that are greater than the sum of their parts.
Whether for a leading retailer, an industry pioneer, author or thought leader, we cut through the marketing clutter to reach audiences in a compelling way. We are privileged to work with a variety of industry pioneers and choose to maintain a selective roster of clients to ensure quality work.
Fedoruk & Associates, Inc., has produced outstanding results including business development opportunities, event traffic and story placements in widely seen traditional and social media outlets.
We work with the best. Our clients include:
- Aerobatic Pilot Sean D. Tucker Presented by Team Oracle
- America's Cup Defenders Oracle Team USA
- Lands’ End
- Architect Sarah Susanka
- The Taunton Press
- Landscape Designer Julie Moir Messervy
- Minnesota Historical Society
- Builders of Hope
- Publisher and Editorial Director of Ogden Publications Bryan Welch
- Aviation Photographer Erik Hildebrandt
- Author and Simple Living Expert Wanda Urbanska
- Architect Sarah Nettleton
- Home Design Writer Marc Vassallo
- U+B Architecture & Design, Inc.
- Physicians Wellness Network
- Aviation Foundation of America
- Marshall Field’s
- The National Air Tour 2003
- "Builders of Hope" by Wanda Urbanska
- "FLY NAVY" by Erik Hildebrandt
- "Beautiful and Abundant" by Bryan Welch
- "RelationTrips" by Jeff Siegel
- "The Heart of Simple Living" by Wanda Urbanska
- "Not So Big Remodeling" by Sarah Susanka
- "The Not So Big House" 10th Anniversary Edition by Sarah Susanka
- "The Not So Big Life" by Sarah Susanka
- "Outside the Not So Big House" by Sarah Susanka and Julie Moir Messervy
- "Inside the Not So Big House" by Sarah Susanka and Marc Vassallo
- "Home Outside" by Julie Moir Messervy
- "The Simple Home: The Luxury of Enough" by Sarah Nettleton
- "How to Build a House" by Larry Haun
- "The Barefoot Home" by Marc Vassallo